Constellix will automatically upgrade to version 2.51. If a previous version of Constellix is still running, try refreshing your web browser or clearing your cache to reflect the latest version.
- Update DNS to scan all records in users account that utilize Sonar check ID with active configurations.
- When receiving 404 level error - update to stop the synchronization and notify user
- Add Specialized logging for Third Party Providers
- Update when changing record mode from "Failover" to "Standard"
- Updates to secondary DNS synchronization
- Remove duplicate NS records in Third Party Provider during sync
- Updates to Wildcard records that were not being imported to Constellix
- When user sets TTL value 0 - update to show in zone file for DYN records
- Allow the skip lookup to be passed to the API when updating existing ANAMEs