6. Edit the record Name, Value, and TTL. If you want to remove a record click the "Delete" button to delete the record. Click Next.
7. Review your new record configurations. If you need to change record information, click the Back button. If not, choose Next.
8. You will be prompted to contact your domain registrar, ask them to assign the listed name servers to your domain name. Within a few minutes, your domain will be ready to begin adding records to.
9. If you choose Option 2, you will be guided through a series of questions which will walk you through the process of configuring add-ons to your domain. First, if you have Google Apps for your domain, you can add them here. If you don’t, just click the Next button to skip ahead. If you do have Google Apps, click the (+) button next to the desired service. When you are done, click the Next button.
10. If your domain has a hosted website associated with the domain, choose the Yes check box. If not, select the No check box and click the Next button. If you selected the Yes box, you will be prompted to enter your IP address or the host name of your web server. Click Next.
11. If your domain is used to send or receive email, you can create records for Mail Services. If you do not, then select the No box and click Next. If you chose Yes, enter the IP or FQDN of your primary email server. If you have a Secondary or Backup email server, enter it in the second text box. Click Next.
12. Now you will be guided through the process of creating SPF records for your domain. If you would like to skip this step, click Next. If you chose Yes, then enter the name of the SPF record for your domain’s outgoing mail in the text box. Click Next.
13. If you have any additional host names for your domain you can add them here. If not, select the No box and click Next. If you selected Yes, enter the Record Name in the first text box, and then the IP address in the second text box. If you want to add any additional host names, click the Add Another Record button. Click Next.
14. Confirm your selections and click Next. If not, click, Back.
15. You will be prompted to contact your domain registrar, ask them to assign the listed name servers to your domain name. Within a few minutes, your domain will be ready to begin adding records to.
16. Your domain has now been added to Constellix DNS. Click Done and you can begin adding records to your domain.