Before you begin this tutorial, please make sure you have already created a GeoProximity rule.
1. Navigate to Managed DNS > Domains.
2. Select the domain you want to add a GeoProximity rule to.
3. Make sure you have enabled GeoIP services. You can do so by clicking on the Advanced Settings button. Select Enable GeoIP Services from the drop-down menu.
4. Check the box next to the record you want to edit and then click the icon.
5. Please note: If you have any GeoFilters enabled for this record, you will not be able to add a GeoProximity rule. To add your GeoProximity rule, click the drop-down menu in the GeoProximity section and select the rule you want to apply. Click Save and Close and don’t forget to commit your changes.