Note that before you can delete an IP filter, you must first remove the IP filter from any domain currently using this feature.
1. Navigate to Managed DNS > Domains.
2. Select the domain you want to remove the IP Filter from.
3. Edit the record you have Geo Filters applied to by checking the box next to the record and then click the icon.
4. Under the IP Filter section, click the drop-down menu and select None for the filter. Click Save and don’t forget to commit your changes.
5. Finally, navigate to Advanced > IP Filters.
6. Locate the Filter Rule you want to delete, select it then click the Delete IP Filter button in the top right.
7. You will be asked to confirm your action. Click the OK button.
8. Commit your changes.